January 12th, 2008 | Author: admin
Last Friday, two english friends, Martin and Chris visited me in Geneva. I travelled with them during around two weeks in New Zealand, we had great time together ! How lucky I am, during 2 days, I was invited by them in Verbier. We did skiing and snowboarding…british people are always funny in skiing 🙂
Verbier is one the biggest ski resort in Switzerland, very famous for tourists. But I never thought to see so many british people 🙂 Many years I didn’t return to Verbier, but it’s crazy, that’s a british town in the middle of Switzerland 😉
Anyway, I spent two wonderful days, so I really want to thank them for their invitation :
Thank you guys ! See you soon in England !
As usual, few pictures are available here.
January 06th, 2008 | Author: admin
La sécurité informatique étant l’une de mes passions, je ne pouvais passer à côté de l’événement de ce début d’année 2008, qui est plus en Suisse Romande ! Des amis de la société SCRT à Lausanne organisent un coucours, Insomni’Hack, de Ethical Hacking le 8 février prochain.
Etant donné que le concours s’effectuera dans les locaux de SCRT, il faut biensûr s’inscrire. C’est gratuit, alors si vous aimez la sécurité informatique, le hacking, etc. n’hésitez pas, inscrivez-vous !
Tout comme un autre spécialiste du domaine qui prépare certaines épreuves, je serais de la partie !
January 02nd, 2008 | Author: admin
I wish a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008 !
My wishes for 2008 :
- Passing the TOEIC exam
- Passing at least the LPI-1 and LPI-2 certification
- Following a IT security conference / training
- Travelling to visit different friends around the world (England, Sweden, Norway, France, China, Japan, Vietnam, Taiwan or Singapore)
This year, I decided to go 10 days on swiss mountains for rexaling after a crazy December month at work. It was great for many reasons :
- Snowboard : I bought a new snowboard from Head.
- Snow : few days before Christmas, it snowed about 2 meters of powder !
- Sun : on 10 days, I had 9 days of sunny weather !
- Friends : few friends came to visit me during Christmas or New Year.
Many pictures about this short holiday in Crans-Montana are available.